Requests for transportation are included in the pool of customization-related changes you made to database tables.
It has many advantages and business cases, but it also has several secrets that, if known by a functional consultant, will facilitate configuration.
After examining the connection between the client and the transportation request, the following functionalities will be explored in this video:
1. Request for unreleased transportation
2. Verify the objects of the transportation request
3. Manually add things to the transportation request
4. Delete the request for transportation
5. Combine functionality for transportation requests
6. User change for the transportation request
7. Assign a new user to a request for transportation
Additionally, there are business cases for each and every situation.