About ABAP on HANA
Nimble and responsive. That’s what a business has to be in today’s fast-paced economy to remain competitive. HYAIS provides three tiers of service to assist you .
ABAP on HANA – It is advanced level programming course in ABAP to implement on HANA to be done by those who have done SAP ABAP Course.
ABAP on HANA
- Module 1 – Perform Guided Performance Analysis using appropriate tools to determine which ABAP applications should be optimized when migrating to SAP HANA.
- Module 2 – Evaluate and identify the implications of SAP HANA on ABAP development, use the extended Open SQL syntax and use the appropriate techniques in ABAP to access SAP HANA
- Module 3 – Approach the code-to-data paradigm using ‘top-down’ techniques, using Core Data Services views and ABAP managed database procedures
- Module 4 – Fundamental technical concepts of SAP HANA.
- Module 5 – New Syntax Vs Old Programming Syntax
- Module 6 – Create SAP HANA Information Models and Database Procedures.
- Module 7 – Describe and use SAP Development tools, including SAP HANA Studio and ABAP development tools.
- Module 8 – Create and use external views, Database Procedures & Functions and HANA Transport Containers (HTCs)
Let’s keep in touch!