Visit us in Las Vegas, March 19–22, at the SAP Financials conference.
You can get general details about the conference at http://www.financials2013.wispubs.com.www.http://www.financials2013.wispubs.comfinancials2013.wispubs.com. Key sessions include:
on March 18 (pre-conference)
- 2:00 PM Using SAP HANA to speed up financial and managerial accounting procedures – Peter Himmighoefer and Birgit Starmanns
on March 19
- 8:30 AM … John Schweitzer’s keynote speech was titled “Driving Business Transformation Through Technology Innovation.”
- 10:15 AM … A fresh approach to enhancing the end-user knowledge of SAP ERP Financials Mr. Carsten Hilker
- 12:00 PM … An updated manual for SAP planning solutions – David Roberts
- same moment… Live demonstration: Carsten Hilker’s most recent improvements to SAP ERP usability
- Boost the effectiveness of your product costing feature and its interaction with SAP ERP, advises Birgit Starmanns
- 2:30pm … Pete Graham discusses performance management strategies for managers of the finance line of business.
- same moment… It’s time for the mobile revolution: How SAP mobile finance applications may make your business successful – Birgit Starmanns
- 4:30 PM … Martin Naraschewski’s overview and roadmap for SAP financial solutions for 2013
- same moment… Reconciling CO-PA to the SAP General Ledger: A Step-by-Step Guide, Paul Ovigele, Ovigele Consulting
on March 21
- 8:30 AM … A thorough explanation of the new financials features included in SAP’s improvement package 6 – Winfried Schmitt
- 5:30 PM … Case Study: Ross Wilson of McKesson explains how the company used CO-PA on SAP HANA to enhance financial reporting.