Complete the Free Form Payment (Fiori APP F2564)
Free Form Transactions
The apps My Free Form Payments and Process Free Form Payments have taken the position of Create Free Form Payment as of SAP S/4HANA 1809. The Create Free Form Payment (FIBLFFP) SAP GUI application had its appearance coordinated with that of SAP Fiori apps. With the release of SAP S/4HANA 1909, the Create Free Form Payment (FIBLFFP) application will no longer be accessible.
Using the New Fiori App Process Free Form Payments Has Many Advantages (App ID F2564)
To process requests for free form payments, you employ the Free Form Payments app.
Process Unstructured Create a payment request using the payment option: –
- If the payment request is to be sent to a registered supplier in the SAP system, for the supplier. By choosing this, all pertinent data for the Payment request will be “retrieved” from the BP Master data. Example Payee Bank Information
- If the payment request is to be made to a customer who is a registered user in the SAP system, for the customer. By choosing this, all pertinent data for the Payment request will be “retrieved” from the BP Master data. Example Payee Bank Information
- Free Form Payment – If the payment request is to be sent to an organisation that is not registered in the SAP system as a supplier or customer. By choosing this option, you can pay immediately using a GL Account, but you must first input all the necessary information for the Payee Bank Details. As a result, all the fields are open for you to enter the information you need.
Take Free Form Payments through (Fiori APP F2564)
There are TWO key issues that the new “Process Free Form Payment” Fiori app (APP F2564) addresses: –
1. The user can only choose the “Parner Bank ID” (Supplier Bank details ID) once the Payee Bank details information has been collected from the Master data; all other elements, such as “Payee Bank No.,” “Payee Account Number,” and “Payee Bank Country,” are not editable. This guarantees that the data retrieved from the master data will not be changed.
2. Local currency amount conversion will be handled by the “Currency coversion” specified in SAP in the event that the payment currency is “Foriegn currency”. The “Local currency Amount” does not need to be entered explicitly by the user.
The new Process free form Payments app is very user-friendly and easy to utilise. The same Fiori app can be used for creation and post & release due to the flexibility to divide roles. You can generate, check, update, post, reverse, and release payment requests based on your role.
Working with a technology that can centrally support Consultant and end user demands is a lot of fun.
Please see https://help.sap.com/erp hcm ias 2013 01/helpdata/en/0b/e98e7c07294a31acb6b4ad04aa9296/frameset.htm for additional information about the Manual Payments utilising “Process Free Form Payments” Fiori.
Additional information can be found at: https://help.sap.com/doc/474a13c5e9964c849c3a14d6c04339b5/100/en-US/5c32740235bf49d1a3a95b6be04dd6cb.html
Please offer your thoughts.