A new support package 3 for ST-A/PI release 01T has been made available for download as of November 29th, 2019. Nine new key figures have been supplied for SAP Solution Manager’s Business Process Analytics and Business Process Monitoring, and around 110 other key figures have been updated. The add-on includes (besides others)
In all application areas, the rationale for all “cancellation” type key figures has been altered. They are no longer using a backlog logic and are instead using a throughput logic (data is saved under the date of cancellations) (data is stored under the date of data collection).
Accounting for Finances New G/L account usage by fiscal year and CoCo
- New Payment is processed in accordance with the corporate code
- Deactivating new assets in construction
- currently posted FI line item count In addition to filter & group by parameter, BSEG-KOART and BSEG-ZTERM are now accessible in the result list.
- LT: FI-AP item creation > item clearing renamed to LT: FI-AP item baseline > item clearing and LT: FI-AR item creation > item clearing renamed to LT: FI-AR item baseline > item clearing. Company code usage in FI documents received company code as new group by field.
- Now, the result list contains the baseline date, which is also the new default number for calculating lead times (previously the default was posting date).
- key player Since this is what is measured, “Payment runs per day” was changed to “Payment run postings per day.”
- Payment run exceptions now have “run ID” as a grouping parameter.
- Uncompleted electronic bank statement items received FEBEP-VGEXT as a group by field.
- Open items on GR/IR clearing accounts now have improved logic that should more accurately locate the correct GR/IR accounts depending on the current system setup.
- Only exceptions with the software RAPOST2000 have been found so far with exceptions in the depreciation run. This also applied to other depreciation plans with transaction code AFABN.
Executing Sales & Logistics
With the release of ST-A/PI 01T support package 2, a new key figure category known as “Process Progress Key Figures” was introduced. The following new key figures were introduced in the sales sector:
- Generation of sales order items to FI-AR clearance
- ICo Billing Document generation to ICo Sales Order Item
Other recent notable figures included
- Deliveries that produce incorrect results
- SD products with incorrect output
The following stats were improved:
- When a sales invoice is created, a new column called TCODE is added to the result list, and if the posting status is “C,” the automation rate is adjusted depending on the TCODE information.
- Document type was added as a new group by field for sales document type usage (cross sales area).
- Output type was added as a new group by field for output type usage in shipping, output type usage in inbound deliveries, output type usage in sales, and output type usage in billing.
- Condition type usage was included as a new group by field in sales documents (cross Sorg).
Items created for purchase orders, automation rate: Orders placed and automation rate: TCODE was added as a new column to the result list for Purchase Order items, and the automation rate was improved using the TCODE data.
Items from purchase orders created without referencing a contract now have a new column labelled “Price Not Favorable” in the result list. If the price per unit in the purchase order exceeds the price per unit in the associated contract, the column is filled.
Purchase orders that used output types did so in a group by field format.
Planning for manufacturing and supply chains
- Material BOM usage in discrete manufacturing (per plant), Work centre usage (per plant) via routing, Material BOM usage in process manufacturing (per plant), and Resource usage (per plant) via master recipe all received various corrections and a change in logic so that the selected time frame is now used not only for the usage count but also for document selection.
- Plant filter was not always used, therefore the routings used in discrete manufacturing (per material/plant) and the master recipe used in process manufacturing (per material/plant) received different modifications.
- Possible duplicate entries
Entries without supporting materials may be displayed.
- MRP Planning file materials – status does not enable planning & MRP Planning file materials – designated for deletion before always returned 0. This has now been fixed.
- The DBVM-based key figures did not have those issues; only the MDVM-based ones did.
- Order type was used to group orders (per plant) according to order type.
Customer service and plant maintenance
- Order type was used as a group by field in network orders (cross-plant).
Warehouse and Inventory Management
- The stock value was adjusted for the returns stock level and returns stock level (batch level).
- The debit/credit indication appeared for all major data related to the movement of goods. The value for the throughput key numbers is now derived from the value transferred to accounting rather than the existing stock valuation.
- As versions 1610 and 1709, respectively, all SAP Extended Warehouse Management key figures and all SAP Transport Management key figures can now be used with SAP S/4HANA.
New Materials for Master Data Management in a specific Status (cross-plant)
- Use of the new purchasing information record in purchase documents (cross-POrg)
- Materials without standard price and Materials without moving average price received the updated result lists and filter parameters MARA-LVORM, MARC-NCOST, LVORM, and MMSTA. New in the results list is MBEW-EKALR.
- The new selection parameter “Include open items” has been added to the Customer master usage in FI-AR (per CoCo), Customer master usage in FI-AR (cross CoCo), Vendor master usage in FI-AP (per CoCo), and Vendor master usage in FI-AP (cross-CoCo) so that usage is based on cleared as well as open items.
- The majority of frequently used key numbers related to material, vendor, or customer master now use less memory and perform better.
- If you utilise the KPI provider ‘Business Process Analytics’ to filter the KPI catalogue, you can obtain the full list of all possible key figures (S-user or P-user login required)