For those who have been reading the blog about electronic invoicing, you should know that I’ll be presenting at the SAP Insider Financials conference in March. The specifics are listed below, and I’ll go into great detail about the problems that the new 2013 legislation will bring up for all SAP customers. This webinar will provide you with the frameworks you need to plan your compliance solutions, regardless of whether your concentration is on Europe or Latin America, Receivables or Payables, Finance or IT. If you’re coming, will you kindly join me?
Tracks > Track 11: Integrity of the financial process The top ten myths and problems with electronic invoicing that SAP teams must deal with
The top ten myths and problems with electronic invoicing that SAP teams must deal with
International Invoiceware Steve Sprague
March 19, 2013, from noon to 1:15 p.m.
The main problems and difficulties with e-invoicing that many SAP teams encounter will be dissected in this session by a top specialist. You should have a complete understanding of:
- E-invoicing use cases now in use:
- European and American models
- Brazil and Mexico are in Latin America.
- Accounts Payable as opposed to Accounts Receivable
- The benefits and drawbacks of e-invoicing for the financial supply chain, accounts payable, supplier management, and supplier networks
- Techniques to address the top ten e-invoicing concerns, from handling legal requirements to managing digital signatures